Baby Ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Decor update

So I finished the toddler room and baby nursery decorating and wanted to share. 

First lets start with Nicollette's toddler room decorated with white furniture and vintage Teddy Beddy Bear bedding. I had two crib sets, so I used the bumpers for a bed skirt and a window valance. I even had some Teddy Beddy Bear wall hangings that I put above the bookcase. We got a bean bag for the nursery and she liked it so much we got her one too, making a nice reading area near her bookcase. I found a twin sheet set in a very close seafoam green color to use for her pillow and for the air mattress I still have in her room. I got a cute cloud accent pillow for her bed. You can't see it but Patrick decorated her walls with glow in the dark stars, he even did some of them in constellations.







Next the baby nursery looks mostly the same. Took all Nicollette's stuff into her new room and finally put the mobile up. Added a bean bag and a new bookcase for infant toys (since the old one went to Nic's room). 



No comments:

Post a Comment