Baby Ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, December 6, 2013

Nicollette turns 2

Growing up so fast. Our oldest child is now 2 years old. I had started to plan a party but I realized I only had two kids to invite and that is really more of a play-date, and then with all the busy-ness of a newborn never set anything up. 

So even though we ran a few errands I tried to make the day special. We went to Target to get some gifts for the church Angel Tree and we got a soft pretzel. Then went to Bakers to get her a giant cupcake as her cake and got a kids hot chocolate at the Starbucks. Daddy had to work but after he got home we opened presents and had cake and then just a normal dinner since it was too cold and too late to go out to eat. 

Since both my kids are winter babies I am thinking of getting them spring presents on their half-birthday as "unbirthday presents."  I would like to get her a bigger ride-on, like a trike but she can't really use that in winter, except maybe in the basement. 






No comments:

Post a Comment