Baby Ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, October 28, 2011

Photos

Here goes my first attempt at adding a photo to a post:
This is one of the images from our 20 week ultrasound in July. I scanned and uploaded all the ultrasound photos to Snapfish. I started an album just for the little one and  I will also upload other photos there, such as nursery photos and photos of the little one eventually. I also have credits and coupons for Shutterfly so I will also be putting all those photos on there as well. You might also want to check out the Bump Baby Website I started, I have links to the photo albums there.

Edit: Shutterfly album has been started 11/2
Shutterfly ShareSite started 11/9

I plan to send out both e-announcements and traditonal birth announcements, so make sure I have your contact info. You can email me that info.

No comments:

Post a Comment