Baby Ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, January 27, 2014

How I keep a toddler busy

Well, I need to keep Nicollette busy while I nurse Elijah, so I have a stash of busy box things (lacing beads, flashcards, aquadoodle, color wonder book, pom pom sorting, etc) but I quickly learned that those don't last long. Sometimes if I do something with her, she is more willing to eat a snack or play on her own so I can nurse Elijah. So I did some Googling to find ideas and started liking toddler blogs on Facebook. Then after spending way to long trying to find an idea I had shared on my Facebook  page to save it. I took the plunge into Pinterest and it is as addicting as I had hoped/feared. So much easier to find toddler ideas and locate them later.

Some things we  have tried:

Felt Snowman
Foam sticker gingerbread baby
  
Cloud Dough cookies
Cloud Dough cake

felt tree
paper plate fish


pipe cleaners and a colander
Cream of Wheat sand

foam sticks to window with water



No comments:

Post a Comment