Baby Ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Elijah is 6 mos old

Hard to believe some days that our little man is 6 months old. He is trying to be a mobile rollypoly. You put him in his crib and come back and his is in a different part of it. He can roll front to back and back to front, but prefers his tummy. The first few days he rolled from back to front I could not catch him doing it, I would lay him down on his back to help his sister with something and then look over and he on his tummy. His also pushing up onto his hands and trying to push up to his knees, so the play yard bassinet had to be removed, I hope he doesn't feel like it is a cage now :D

He loves to remove his sock, can't wait for summer so I don't have to keep track of socks when we leave the house.

We just started cereal and he seems to like it, not sure how much gets in his mouth since he spends the whole feeding time trying to control the spoon.


He is starting to transition to spending the night in his room in his big crib and it is a bit of an adjustment for both of us, but better now than me sleeping on his floor later trying to make him sleep in his crib.

Both my kids are little bookworms

So I didn't mean for  him to be wearing a similar shirt in these photos, but I did remember to take photos on his month birthday (one of the cameras has a bad time-stamp because I took theses all on the 16th):

4 mos

5 mos

6 mos

PS myBump growth chart and photos updated

No comments:

Post a Comment