Baby Ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, November 3, 2011

baby room projects

One of the biggest projects for the baby room, was the cabinet. We bought it from one of Patrick's coworkers. It is Army surplus from a barracks, so it is very sturdy. I think it is a cabinet for a tv since it has a port for cords, but it also has dresser drawers. So I cleaned it up, added a shower tension rod, got new pegs for the shelf, added an organizer to the door, and added shelf liner to the drawers.

 Before

 After


The other project was the ottomans. Patrick got these ethernet cord spools from work. He had them in his office for awhile before I figured out how I wanted to do it. Putting them in the baby's room seemed like the best place for them and kicked my ideas into gear. I found a tutorial online and went from there.

 Before

After

No comments:

Post a Comment