Baby Ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Game

Another quick and easy game. Who can name the most movies with family words in the title? Think "Father of the Bride" or "Sister Act" or "Parent Trap"

p.s. Other games are in the works. I'm saving some trivia-type games for party day since it would be easy for people to just google the answers. I also thought we could do a baby pool and set up a post for everyone to guess when they think the little one will really arrive, how big, and if it will really be a little boy. Perhaps also guess mommy's tummy size, we used toilet paper as a measuring device at the last shower I went to, so I guess on where we will have to use a tape measure and have everyone guess actual inches. So start thinking on your best guesses about mommy and baby.

1 comment:

  1. Baby Genius
    Baby's Day Out (1 and 2)
    Rosemary's Baby
    Million Dollar Baby
    Baby Mama
    The Stepfather
    Trading Mom
    Ghost Dad
    Daddy Day Camp
    My Sister's Keeper
    The Magdalane Sisters
    Auntie Mama
    The Banger Sisters
    The Dolly Sisters
    The Family Stone
    Mama Mia
    (Again, I want first- so I'll add more if I have to!!!)

    ReplyDelete