Baby Ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, November 14, 2011

Games update

I scored the games that Kelly and Katrina played, but I didnt put the answers up yet, incase more people want to play them. So give them some competetion. There are "how many can you list" style games from before the "party" date, as well as the more recent "baby trivia" style games. Click the "games" label below to see just the game posts.

P.S. answers updated in each game's comment section on Dec 24th

3 comments:

  1. I am confused... did you add more games?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No new games, just trying to get more interest in the ones I already posted.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! Well, I think the games are fun... Just seems to be a lot of party poopers in this world. :(

    ReplyDelete