Baby Ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Registry Questions answered

There have been some questions about myRegistry . The biggest question being how to mark something as purchased if you dont purchase it from the store I have listed on the registry. According to the FAQ, you click on the item from the registry, which opens the store page, then after you close the store page, a page should pop up and ask you if you purchased that item. Clicking one of the "yes" answers should mark the item as purchased. Hopefully that helps you all.

Also, many want to know why I didnt register for many diapers and wipes.Well most of you live far away and diapers would be difficult to mail because of the size of the packaging. I would love the traditional gift of diapers and wipes, I just didnt want to inconvience people.

As I have found some of my registry items at my local stores I tried to note that for you, incase you want to go the gift card route. Locally the available chain stores for baby items are Walmart, Kmart, and Shopko. I dont think they even have Shopko's where most of you live. We also have small Macys and Sears, both of which have just baby clothes, no other baby items. The local grocery stores here, which of course also carry baby items, are Albertsons and Safeway, which I also dont think any of you have near you.

Hope this info is helpful.

No comments:

Post a Comment